Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original fitbit charge won't accept update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a never used fitbit Charge (the first one), my fitbit app can sync it but it won't accept updates. It says I need to connect it to my Bluetooth but, my Bluetooth doesnt see it. I've tried turning off, deleting it from my fitbit app. Restarting my phone. Nothing works. It is syncing to the app I just can't get the update it keeps telling me is available. I have an android phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @DonnaD10 and welcome to the Community.  The Charge was put on Fitbit's Legacy Device list in 2020.  It's unlikely that you can update it.  I honestly don't think you should spend any more time trying to set it up.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @DonnaD10 be sure you have a compatible Android phone - click to see information. To set up, see these instructions - click. The bluetooth is used, but it's not the same way as you're probably used to. See if reading helps you understand better.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @DonnaD10 and welcome to the Community.  The Charge was put on Fitbit's Legacy Device list in 2020.  It's unlikely that you can update it.  I honestly don't think you should spend any more time trying to set it up.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

thanks kind of what I thought. Thanks LZeeW

Best Answer