Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing Charge 2 with new phone. DO NOT HAVE OLD PHONE

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I got a new android phone today and my fitbit will not pair with it. I gather from other threads that you need to unpair it with your old device, however, that device has gone to the deepest pits of hell and that is not an option. Help!
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Rachelkayz

The only reason to unpair it from the old phone is if the old phone is within 30 feet and turned on,, so we are not going to worry about it. 

Since your Charge 2 is already setup and attached to you account.. Let's install the app into the new phone, log into you Fitbit account.. Your all setup and the app should try and sync the Charge 2.

Let us know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Rachelkayz

The only reason to unpair it from the old phone is if the old phone is within 30 feet and turned on,, so we are not going to worry about it. 

Since your Charge 2 is already setup and attached to you account.. Let's install the app into the new phone, log into you Fitbit account.. Your all setup and the app should try and sync the Charge 2.

Let us know how it goes. 

By the way what phone did you get? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been away from my old phone an had it turned off. Uninstalled the app from old phone and new phone, reinstalled on new phone and it still wont pair with new phone...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you get it to work on any device? Im having the same issue now...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you remove the tracker from the app and your account. You do not want to do this. 

We do not setup a tracker to the phone, we setup the tracker once to your Fitbit account. 

When you go to this page, do you see your tracker? 

Best Answer
0 Votes