Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paracord Band Ends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I have been searching for the past day and maybe not in the right places. I make paracord bracelets as a hobby and want to make a band for my Charge 2. Does anybody know where you can find just the part the hook to the tracker itself with a loop to hook paracord through? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Removed all caps.

Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42

Nope, you got it! Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you just want one set, you're probably better off getting those Moko ones from Amazon - the shipping will be a lot faster, and presumably if they don't work, a return/refund would be more feasible. They also come in funky colors like purple and blue. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a way I can just get the Alta ones from aliexpress or do the charge fit the Alta's too?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've never found the Alta connectors on AliExpress or any other wholesale site. I buy Bayite bands for the Alta on Amazon and remove the bands.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think this is interesting. Although I never heard of paracord before.

Thomas (Atomic77) West Bend, Wisconsin: Fitbit Versa 2 and Aria Air Scale
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!  Those things are called watch lugs, MoKo sells them at 5.99 per pair on Amazon, but you have to be very specific about which fitbit you want them for. They aren't all the same, but they do show pictures so you can compare. I haven't gotten any yet, but will be making a nice paracord band for myself because I absolutely HATE the silicone watch bands and buckles. Hope that helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

I make all kinds of things with Paracord and was curious if anyone could possibly tell me what the piece is called that actually secured the firstF itself. I don't care for the band so I'd like to make a Fitbit Alta Paracord bracelet. Just need to know what them side pieces are called. The part that actually  holds the band together. 

Best Answer

They're called watch band adapters or connectors, but they're still hard to find without buying in bulk or just disassembling an existing band. After dealing with disassembling bands for a while, I found a wholesaler on Alibaba with some really good brushed aluminum adapters. I ended up buying 50 pairs, so I hope people still buy them. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

Malvada - that's exactly the store I got them from. They're pretty responsive, even to small orders, but ya know - shipping from China ain't fast.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone know where I could actually purchase the connector like this to make a Paracord band? I've bought connectors that hook like a watch but the pin is too small to fit Paracord thru. It's more like a watch connector but I want to make different stylish Paracord bands. This is what I'm looking for if anyone has any idea ifI really appreciate all suggestions. TIAJust the part that actually connects to Fitbit Alta itselfJust the part that actually connects to Fitbit Alta itself

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alta connectors are a bit hard to find. When I first started making paracord Alta bands, I had to resort to buying the bands from Amazon (Bayite is a great source for relatively affordable bands), and removing the leather band to re-use the plastic or metal connectors. They've got big holes (as seen in the photo you shared, Msrican2u) so paracord works great. I've since set up an account with a manufacturer to get better-looking brushed aluminum connectors.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm getting out of the band-making business, but I have a bit of inventory of the adapters on hand. If you're looking for stainless steel adapters for the Charge 2Alta or Alta HR, or Ionic bands (these links go directly to each item listing), you can buy them without the long wait from China - I've already imported them for you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
How much are u asking for them? Are they the ones I can use to make
Paracord bands
Best Answer
0 Votes

Are they the connectors that'll I'll be able to make Paracord band with? I sent an email but didn't know if you'd get it so I went this route also. How much are u asking for them? What all do u have on hand? If u could please send me an email msrican2u@gmail.com I'd really appreciate it

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've got Charge 2, Alta, and Ionic adapters (brushed steel for the Alta, black anodized steel for the others), and I've got literally dozens of each. Yes, as I said - they are perfect for paracord. They're very sturdy and don't have spring bars to lose. Great for cord (or leather, or ribbon, or whatever you can tie onto them). Prices vary by model and quantity. I'm selling them at cost, plus shipping. I'm not making anything (might even be losing a little due to Etsy fees), but I just don't need them sitting here and I know other crafty folks might.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning thank u so much for responding so quickly. I'd be interested in the connectors that'll fit my Fitbit Alta. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to have heard from you about this. Depending on how much a set would cost is how I can determine how many I'll need. Being on fixed income limits my spending, but as long as I've been looking for these I'm determined on getting as many as I can. Hope to hear from U ASAP hopefully I can purchase it today. TIA

Best Answer
0 Votes

All the information is on the Etsy site that I linked to (with links to each listing) in my post earlier. I'm trying not to clutter up the forum with what is essentially advertising.

Kare Crafts

Best Answer
0 Votes

I suggest if you have further communication needed, that may contain private info, to send a private message to the poster.

This can be done by clicking/tapping on the users name and then tap "Send a Message"

Best Answer