Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal best badge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have done two consecutive work week challenges and weekend warrior challenges. I beat my best on the second try for both but never got the personal best trophy. Do I have to beat it by a certain amount or number of times?
Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Darius84, hope you're doing great! Thanks for bring this issue to my attention, users report that they've beaten their personal best within a Challenge, but have not received Personal Best trophyKeep in mind that we've passed it on to our engineering team for research. 

We appreciate your patience with this matter. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I am having the same issue I don't see the personal best badge appearing on my badge collection? How do I fix ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello my friend @Vinchamp2! As I have mentioned in my previous post, our engineering team is already working on this inconvenience. 

We will appreciate your patience while we fix the issue with the Personal Best. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see that this issue was first reported in October 2016 and it appears that it is still happening in January 2018. It's quite disappointing to work hard in a challenge and not get the trophy you've earned. Are there any updates to this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally gained the personal best trophies for the goal day challenge and the daily showdown. I previously thought that when you are in the challenge you need to beat the best you did for these challenges to win this award however having checked how much I did last time in the challenge and then making sure to beat this I still didn't get the award.

Yesterday I however did more steps in a day then I have ever done before AND I was participating in both of these challenges and I have now FINALLY got my personal best trophies. So the trick for the day long challenges is to beat the most steps you have ever done in a day which you could see by checking which is the highest daily step badge you have been awarded and aiming for the next one BUT you must also be activated in these challenges when you do this to win the personal best award.  

I however missed the personal best for the weekend warrior challenge. I definitely had done more steps than the last time I did this challenge. I then checked and it was also definitely the most steps I have done in any given weekend as well and I still didn't get it. However it is not the most steps I have done over 2 days. Does this mean I actually have to beat the most I have done over two days in order to get this personal best now?? Because as of yesterday I have made this extremely difficult for myself and now have to do 34000 steps over each of the two weekend days (total of 67650 in a weekend) in order to get this badge. And does fitbit use your 2 highest days or your 2 consecutively highest days? If it is consecutive days then it will be slightly easier but some how I doubt it. Also it took me a long time to go through all of my stats and step records to work this out which is a bit tedious so I really think fitbit needs to do a fix here. If I had know that it would award personal bests in this way I would have aimed to do these challenges sooner and before my daily step achievement had already reached 30 000 steps.

Best Answer