Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plastic frame on the Charge 4 broke

ANSWERED

The black clip on which to connect the strap, has broken off, so I cannot attach the strap. Is it possible to mend this. The Fitbit works fine, so I’m reluctant to buy a new one.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you check on Amazon (US) there is a strap that stretches to fit around the Fitbit that works pretty well.  I had the same thing happen and purchased one and I'm pretty happy with it especially considering all the complaints I'm hearing about the 6.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @Lizpep something like this might work for your problem.  (I haven’t tried it myself, but at least one reviewer mentioned getting this to solve your exact issue.). Might be worth a try, and much cheaper than buying a new Fitbit!  My link is for the UK, but you hopefully could find something similar in whichever is your home country.

Good luck, and welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Lizpep. @Julia_G Thanks a lot for your help! 

I understand how you feel and have created a case on your behalf for a representative from our Support Team to contact you.

You can keep an eye on your email.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you check on Amazon (US) there is a strap that stretches to fit around the Fitbit that works pretty well.  I had the same thing happen and purchased one and I'm pretty happy with it especially considering all the complaints I'm hearing about the 6.

Best Answer

@mysticrose276 Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences with us. 

I believe your recommendation will be incredibly helpful to others facing similar situations. That's why I decided to mark it as the Best Answer.

Thank you again for your willingness to help!

Best Answer
0 Votes