Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with monitor face splitting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has any other Charge 2 users had a problem with the monitor or face of the device starting to split?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hey there @Eyemouth, it's great to see you around the forums! I'm so sorry to hear about the damage on your tracker. If you ask me, my tracker is just doing great so far. 

If a tracker suffers damage while under warranty, please contact Customer Support. Discounts and replacements depend on tracker model and other factors. However, it seems that the kind of damage that your tracker has is not cover under the warranty terms as you can see in the image below:

scratches.png

Let me know if there's something else I can help you with, it's always a pleasure! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

This is not a scratch or a dent it is a split.

Fitbit have agreed to a new Charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great news my friend @Eyemouth! I'm very glad to hear that they're replacing your Charge 2.

Don't forget that you can set up the new tracker on your currently Fitbit account so you won't lose any previous data. Here are the steps:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.

Also, hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just ran across your post from 2017. My charge 2 is doing the same thing.  Looks like it is splitting right down the middle. Did you ever discover the problem or just replace it?

Best Answer
0 Votes