Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick view isn't working on Charge 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!

I've had my Charge 3 about 2 weeks now and it has been awesome after upgrading from the Charge hr.  My only complaint is that when I look at my watch for the time or step count it doesn't automatically come on when I turn my wrist. I have to tap the screen or the button for it to display. It's not a big deal by any means... but if my other hand is busy it can be a little annoying. Is there a setting for this?

Tia!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hold the side button for a second and make sure screen wake is on. Screen wake is supposed to turn on when you lift/rotate the device 90 degrees, from what I understand. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hold the side button for a second and make sure screen wake is on. Screen wake is supposed to turn on when you lift/rotate the device 90 degrees, from what I understand. 

Best Answer

Thank you. I didn't see that before. I have it turned on now. 😀

Best Answer

It' great to see new faces @Angie7777, welcome and @SarahRhea thanks for the input.

I am glad to see here that our friend replied to your inquiry about quick view. If there is anything else we can do for you, do not hesitate to post it.

Happy stepping! Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your help!!

Best Answer
0 Votes