Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real time BPM no longer showing in app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I got my Charge 2 a couple of weeks ago, the app would show synchronized, real time BPM. It no longer shows the BPM in the app, but instead just shows a resting BPM (which is not accurate). It is tracking the heart rate, as I can go in and see it on the daily timeline, but on the dashboard it doesn’t reflect current BPM. Does anyone know what the issue is, or how I can fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Bookgoddess75, if you are not getting real time BPM that suggests that your phone is not "paired" to your Fitbit.  The secret is to go to your app and turn notifications to "on" . You should get a prompt to "pair" your Fitbit.  Say yes.  Once paired you can turn notifications off, if you prefer

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hi, @Bookgoddess75, if you are not getting real time BPM that suggests that your phone is not "paired" to your Fitbit.  The secret is to go to your app and turn notifications to "on" . You should get a prompt to "pair" your Fitbit.  Say yes.  Once paired you can turn notifications off, if you prefer

Best Answer
Yes, you are right. It was no longer paired to my phone! I was having trouble getting them to pair, and had to look at a lot of help forums, but finally I had my iPhone Bluetooth “forget” the Charge 2 and then did a whole new pairing through fitbit app. It worked, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, you are right. It was no longer paired to my phone! I was having trouble getting them to pair, and had to look at a lot of help forums, but finally I had my iPhone Bluetooth “forget” the Charge 2 and then did a whole new pairing through fitbit app. It worked, thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So glad that worked!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My phone and Fitbit are paired. Still not getting BPM.

Best Answer

No, but I'm having exactly the same problem.  Just started.  Help, please!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just tried, but it didn't work.

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve been using my Charge 2 for over a year. It is paired, notifications are on and always have been. It syncs several times a day. I get notifications every day. It’s only in the last 2-3 days the app on iPhone stopped showing the real time BPM. I see daily detail and the resting number but no real time BPM on the app. The Fitbit itself has the real time BPM. Any ideas? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having the same issue. Where in the app do i go to turn on notifications? The notifications are on , on my fitbit. It wont show messages or when i get a call. Please help. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

THANK YOU FOR THIS ANSWER!!  I called Fitbit Customer Care and the lady could only say they were aware of this problem, and had no solution!!  Thank you so much for fixing my problem!

Best Answer
0 Votes