Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommendations for replacing my 7 year old Fitbit Charge 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So the title sort of says it all. I'm an avid walker and do at least 5 miles every day without fail for the past 6 years. Although my 7 year old Charge 2 still works, it's battery life has degraded significantly. Here's what I like: the fact that it counts steps accurately; it's not always displaying (don't need to see the light at night); OEM watch band makes it look and feel like a regular watch. Kind of an odd list of likes, I admit but that's my preference. Anybody have any trackers that they like that might meet the bill?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @bavss  your list of likes seems perfectly normal to me. I have the Inspire 3 and the band it comes with reminds me of a traditional watch band and it's soft on the skin. It keeps an accurate count of my steps, if I can stop putting my hand in my pocket when walking. It does everything I need and then some. The battery life is good and I've been using it since July 2023. Hope you find your perfect Fitbit.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Odyssey13 , Thank you for your help and sharing your insights. 

@bavss , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and feedback. 
Depending on your needs there are different trackers. 
Eg. if you need to take an ECG, The Charge 5 and Charge 6 could be your next tracker. 
Are you going to use it on a Clip, the Inspire 2 or Inspire 3 could be a choice. 

You can also take the quiz to see what fits better your needs.  

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer