Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminders to move feature is not working on my Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit does not give me reminders to take 250 steps an hour.  How do I get this feature to work? It is turned on. I've turned it off and back on and that did not help. Suggestions appreciated.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @minnesotawalker, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'd like to follow up and help you with your Charge 3 since it doesn't give you reminders to move, even though the feature is turned on.

Please restart your Charge 3 as described in this help article. After this, check out this help page, which explains how the reminders to move feature works on your Fitbit device.

Finally, monitor your Charge 3 during the next 24 hours and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - I’ve tried all the suggestions but my Charge 3 is still not vibrating reminding me to move, or vibrating when I hit the 250 target, or vibrating or displaying when I hit the 10,000 step target. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it in 'Do Not Disturb' or 'Sleep Mode' ?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is a longtime bug on many of the Fitbit trackers. Sometimes it reminds you, sometimes it doesn't. Rebooting doesn't fix it, changing settings doesn't fix it. Good luck getting Fitbit to acnowledge the bug.

Best Answer
0 Votes