Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminders to move not working on Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My reminders to move have not been working since the latest update.  I've tried toggling on and off, disconnecting and reconnecting.  Getting a bit frustrated as it's been over 2 weeks now.  

Best Answer
285 REPLIES 285

Yikes! .........looks like this fix only lasted a few days.

As of a week ago my Charge 2 is back to only one reminder a day. 😞

Best Answer

This feature is still inconsistent for me -- sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.  I'm curious to see if people have any work-arounds.  Maybe I could setup notifications from another app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am no longer getting them either.  I have tried resetting my Charge 2 with no success.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If your Charge 2 isn’t reminding you to move, check 2 things: Check your FitBit App to make sure the Reminders to Move is ON; and press and hold the button on the left side of your FitBit device, it will turn Notification ON and/or turn Notification OFF.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just discovered by holding the side button when on clock screen it turns reminders back on.  Mine had quit also and after researching discovered this fix

Best Answer
0 Votes

@xwrdadct that is the way too turn notifications on/off. I wasn't aware that it turned off the notification to move, but it makes sense. 

Best Answer
0 Votes