Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminders to move not working on Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My reminders to move have not been working since the latest update.  I've tried toggling on and off, disconnecting and reconnecting.  Getting a bit frustrated as it's been over 2 weeks now.  

Best Answer
285 REPLIES 285

support emailed me back and said that their engineers are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it as quickly as possible. we'll see if that actually happens or not

Best Answer
0 Votes
mine won't sync now
Best Answer
0 Votes

I returned mine last week for this reason. I only bought it for that feature, I already have a Surge. Just came by to see if it was still an issue. Curious to see if the fix

@heatherlm18 wrote:

support emailed me back and said that their engineers are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it as quickly as possible. we'll see if that actually happens or not

turns out to be hardware or software before I buy it again

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! That fixed the issue for me 🙂

Best Answer

so far, this is working!  Thanks!!!

Best Answer

could it be that the last update switched it to OFF?  It seems like it started happening to a lot of people after the last update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

not for me 😞 tried everything possible.

@catmom6 wrote:

could it be that the last update switched it to OFF?  It seems like it started happening to a lot of people after the last update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried everything as well. I ended up speaking with support about it and they sent me another watch saying that original fitbit could have been defective.

Everything seemed to be working fine since I got the replacement, but today, I noticed that I had received no reminder and almost missed the hour. Very frustrasting. Hopefully they can give us an update on when this will be fixed because it seems as though it is a software issue rather than a hardware one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

These notifications have stopped working for me since I upgraded the app last night.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Heart  

Thank you so much!  It was just what I need to fix mine!  I was ready to sit and cry when my alarms and notifications stopped working, the FAQ's only said to test it by seeing if the vibrational motor went off when I charged it, and it did but charging didn't bring the alarms/reminders back.  Now they are back!

Best Answer

I had this problem as well, was not receiving reminders to move or text messges or calls, until I let my Charge HR 2 battery run all the way out.  Once i let the battery completely deplete and the recharged it, it began working again.

Good luck!

Best Answer

@rubbyrose3 If you are still having trouble with syncing your Charge 2, I'd recommend that you:

1. Restart your Charge 2.

2. Reboot your mobile device.

3. Open the Fitbit App to initiate a sync.

@Ohemgee @Noely If you are still not receiving reminders to move on your Charge 2, I'd recommend the tips mentioned below:

1. Double check to make sure that reminders to move is turned on. Click here for instructions on how to check.

2. Verify that your heart rate settings is set to "Auto". Click here for instructions.

3. Follow the tips mentioned here for ways that you can improve the accuracy of your Charge 2's heart rate readings.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
All of this has already been done. I even replaced the device. This happened after update same with the rest of the users. Tried everything possible.

Angela
Best Answer
0 Votes

My brand new Charge2 (arrived Jan 28th) reminders to move have never worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same - I had mine replaced and it never worked.
Angela
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hold down your power button on the side of the fitbit to make sure your notifications are turned on on the device itself. 🙂

Best Answer

I have been talking with fitbit the past couple of days. They told me to make sure my notifications were on, I did, I saw they were turned on in the app. I did the reset. Still didn't work.

THEN they had me hold down the side button - not while it was charging as that would reset it - while it is on the main screen (with the time) and when I held that down, it vibrated and said "notifcations off" but then quickly turned to "notifications on".

Now it is working just fine.

Hope this works for you too!

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem and yes, I did double check the settings. The reminder to move is set to ON.

Best Answer
0 Votes

did you hold down the button on the left side of the tracker?  My notifications were set to ON in the software, but when I checked on the tracker itself (by holding down the side button), they were set to OFF.  Once I changed that, it worked again.

Best Answer
I must be doing something wrong as i still not tracking i thought I had  got it to work for one day then presto its gone again  right niw i am going to let the battery run right out and try tp restart it this way  .I over it right now hopeyou all are having bet luck than i am 

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5 on the Telstra Mobile network
Best Answer
0 Votes