Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminders to move stopped working on my Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried to do a live chat with support today, but I waited over 30 min with no response. I have a Charge 3 that has been working fine. After a recent update iOS update, it stopped providing vibrating notifications to move on the hour. I have this set up in the app to give notifications with vibrations on. My other alarms and daily goal vibrations work. I tried a 15-second reset with my device but that didn't seem to do it. I read on here that others have had this problem, so please advise what to do next. Thanks!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Kmteach, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear about the delay of our Support team. I'm also sorry to hear that the reminders to move feature is not working on your Charge 3. I totally understand how you feel about this and I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try a regular restart. To do so, follow the steps listed in this help page. After this, try turning off the reminders to move feature and turn them back on.

Finally, monitor your tracker during the next 24 hours and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the feedbak. It started working again shortly after posting this message yesterday. Since I had already tried the restart previously, I ended up turning on and then off the "do not disturb" function on the tracker, which seemed to do it. Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Kmteach, that's great news! I'm so glad to hear that you managed to get the issue resolved. Thank you for posting the update here.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes