Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Charge 3 wont connect to my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Was sent my 4th replacement which I received yesterday. The app says device found but won't connect. I have tried everything suggested but it still won't connect.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Zoe72 Welcome to the Fitbit Community!

Let me help you with this. Not sure which troubleshoots you have tried but I want to suggest you try the following:

1. Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there.
  2. Restart your phone and restart your device
  3. Check that no battery saving app/feature on your phone is affecting your Fitbit app.
  4. Also, on an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. 
  5. You can find troubleshooting instructions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have tried all trouble shooting! Have had my current fitbit running from my phone so it can't be anything wrong with my phone. I'm not technical at all but have managed to follow all instructions and it says device found but won't connect!ZoeSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Zoe72 thank you for the reply.

I noticed that you already have a ticket with our Support team so keep working with them to find a solution.

Keep me posted.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes