Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resting heart rate symbol on app dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello , does anyone know why the heart rate symbol is sometimes solid red and sometimes red with a white zig zag line across it?

thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@B-Nanny It's great to see you in the Community! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your resting heart rate symbol. The symbol is normally a red solid heart. If you see a different icon could you share a screenshot so I can see what you are seeing on your account? 

I look forward to your reply.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_20200513_212508.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_20200513_212508.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone have an answer for this I'm also concerned to see what it means it has been showing up on mine also

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @1fst4cyl and welcome to the Community forum.  That icon on your app is showing your resting heart rate.  Your app should be able to show you your live heart rate data.  The heart will be solid red and beating.  You will see your live, current heart rate.

What do you see on your app?  Is it showing your resting heart rate all of the time or do you see your live heart rate some of the time?  What model Fitbit do you use?  If you see your resting heart rate all of the time, please try this:

• Got to your account at fitbit.com using a web browser
  • Tap/click on the gear icon in the upper right, then tap/click on your device image in the drop down
  • Look for an ENABLE LIVE DATA option and make sure it is on
  • Sync your Fitbit (you might need to do this on the mobile app)
Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

So far, I haven’t seen an answer which tells us what the heart with zig zags actually means. Can anyone clarify as I’m getting it too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you get a reply? I’m looking too and can’t see one. Am crossing my fingers it doesn’t mean AFib. 

Best Answer
0 Votes