Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A5

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please add this device as a supported device. I don't want to return my phone or return my fit bit. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @MonCon

The Samsung Galaxy A5 is currently not a supported device. Although the Galaxy A5 hasn't been fully tested and listed as supported, it wouldn't hurt to attempt to sync your mobile phone for syncing with these steps. Depending on your device, all features may not be fully functional. Keep an eye on this list as it will be listed there once fully tested.

@shonagristwood Thanks for your help! 

Hope it helps! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

My fitbit and Samsung Galaxy A5 work together. Are you sure it isn't supported?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems to be working now for me too. When I was setting it up I was redirected to the fit bit site and my phone wasn't listed so I panicked. So far so good. If it works, it should be in the list though. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @MonCon

The Samsung Galaxy A5 is currently not a supported device. Although the Galaxy A5 hasn't been fully tested and listed as supported, it wouldn't hurt to attempt to sync your mobile phone for syncing with these steps. Depending on your device, all features may not be fully functional. Keep an eye on this list as it will be listed there once fully tested.

@shonagristwood Thanks for your help! 

Hope it helps! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is awful!  Tracker still won't sync, even with the terrible solution of resetting tracker while plugged in and phone And re-installing fit bit device as a new device.  What a huge pain!!  It still doesn't work!!!!   This phone is very popular, sold at Costco and sold at most retailers.  As if it isn't on the list!  I am VERY upset that your acceptable devices list isn't one of the First things the advertisements and sales sites mention.  To find out that there even is such a list you must scroll for pages and pages on the website looking at the fine print.  I am seriously disappointed in Fitbit.

Best Answer

It still hasn't been added!

Best Answer
0 Votes