Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set 8 alarms and it’s caused a whole host of issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Without knowing what would happen upon setting an 8th alarm in my fitbit, i innocently added a 7:15 am possible alarm. Turns out when you have 8 and go to “set an alarm” in the app, it will pop up a window saying that you can only have 8 and must delete one. I simply wanted to set one I already had chosen, and found that there is no way to do this in the app, and also no way to remove an alarm in the app. I logged in a computer, went to the little gear in the right hand corner, and deleted some alarms. I also tried to set one I already had chosen and then synced my fitbit through the app to get it to take. Several app restarts, page reloads, and syncs later and I get the same message about 8 alarms in the app, even though the dashboard version shows 5. It also takes more than a simple sync to get an alarm to set from the computer. I generally have to sync and restart the app several times to get it to work. This seems like a simple fix to a frustrating issue, yet I have seen a few other posts about it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Zbakk, if you simply want to turn on an alarm you previously set, through the app, find tyr alarm and turn it on.

Or, onthe Charge 2 tap through the alrms, find the correct alarm, hold the button in. This will turn it on.

Your not going to be able to create an alarm that was previously created.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

@Zbakk, if you simply want to turn on an alarm you previously set, through the app, find tyr alarm and turn it on.

Or, onthe Charge 2 tap through the alrms, find the correct alarm, hold the button in. This will turn it on.

Your not going to be able to create an alarm that was previously created.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue.  I want to delete some alarms and I can't get into it to do so because I have set 8.  The app and the computer won't let me delete any..  Any suggestions?

Best Answer

Go to the list of your current alarms. 

Hold finger on alarm. 

Choose edit or delete. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried, it won't let me get into my alarms to delete any. I had to contact fitbit support and they deleted one for me. Then I could go in and delete the others.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope, that didn't work, cannot get past error message.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Which of the 4 different devices is the app on? Have you tried through the web site? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My device is the Charge 2, less than 6 months old. Accessed the alarms through the website dashboard on my laptop and deleted 2 alarms, but still have the message on my phone.

Is there a method of bypassing the message on the phone?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I ended up calling Fitbit and speaking to somebody. They fixed it from their end. Ever since, I’ve been careful with the number of alarms I set.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to phone Fitbit and have them go into my account and delete them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes