Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting a new Charge 2 on my account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a new charge 2 so gave my old one to my Granddaughter, the thing is I put it on my account, and now I have to charge 2 on my phones Bluetooth tried individually to try and unpair my old one, but not sure now what is the new one or old one,  neither of them are showing on my phone when I charge them up, would it be better if I just deleted the app and start over again, I don’t really want to do that but don’t see I have any choice really.

mollie x

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Mollie38 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here!

I will assist you with setting up your new Charge 2. You don't need to create a new account to setup your new Charge 2. Also I wanted to clarify that you can't have two devices of the same type paired to one account so this isn't possible. Now the two devices may show on your phone's bluetooth settings (not the Fitbit app). You can try deleting both devices from your phone's bluetooth setting and only use the new one on your Fitbit account. If you still believe that the new one isn't paired to your account you can follow these instructions and make sure that the old one isn't nearby.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for your help, all sorted now 

Best Answer
0 Votes