Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silent alarm - increase vibration strength

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello fellow Fitbit users, 

i just got a Charge 4 and i love it, but the silent alarm is not waking me up in the morning.

is there a way to increase the strength of the vibration (already set to High) or the duration of the alarm (I think that now it’s like 10 secs only).

Since it is also able to track my sleep, I’d like to believe that the alarm can be more intelligent, i.e. it will know when I have actually woken up 🙂

Thanks all!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ChrisR74 outside of the normal or strong setting, no

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @ChrisR74 outside of the normal or strong setting, no

Best Answer

Thanks @Rich_Laue I was already afraid that that would be the answer 😉

I’ve added a feature request here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Improve-silent-alarm-for-waking-up/idi-p/4332615...

feel free time vote for it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apparently, several users of several Fitbit trackers have made the same alarm requests, over several years buzz longer and stronger)..  I just got a Charge 4 yesterday, after losing my Flex 2 that I bought 3 years ago.  You'd think that 3 years would have been plenty of time to get the alarm thing right and included in all models.  I'm sorry to say that isn't the case.  So we'll continue to use old tech in our new tech.

Best Answer

I have a charge 4 and can't find any place to adjust the vibration strength to Strong. Could you share with me where to find this setting?

Best Answer
0 Votes