Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since a system update my phone finds Charge 4 but won't connect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 4 stopped syncing after an update on Thursday, I've followed all the suggestions found in the support section, uninstalled/reinstalled the app, turn the Bluetooth off and back on, tried setup up a device, I've tried everything, but nothing seems to be working. I can set it up on my husband's phone (Samsung 21) but not on mine which is a Samsung Flipz4, it was working fine prior to the system update.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue ... ????

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

The end of a fitbit era....

Best Answer

I have the same issue with my Charge 4 + Samsung Z Flip 4. I had contacted customer service, and all workarounds did not work at all! It is very weird because I can connect it to my Samsung Galaxy S21 or iPhone 11, but not for Z Flip 4. I think Fitbit needs to fix this!!!

Best Answer

I'm officially gone.  Never have I been more disappointed with a lack of customer service.  Screw you FItbit.  That's the treatment for a loyal customer of 8+ years.  Garmin Vivosmart 5 is my replacement.   

Best Answer

Samsung pushed out an update today and I was able to get my Charge 4 to sync with my Flip 4.  However it did require deleting the FitBit App from my phone and I had to clear the data on my Charge 4 so now it appears all of my historical data is gone.   

I can't express how disappointed on Fitbits response to this. I have had a fitbit since the first HR came out and have been a premium member since the option was giving and now all that data appears to be gone.  So after not being use my fitbit for over a month making the subscription useless as well I think the I deserver some type of extension to my subscription .         

Best Answer

Don’t forget its owned by Google who has more interest in selling your data than having Fitbit work as it should

Best Answer
0 Votes

I completed Samsung Update 18 on my Flip3.  My charge 4 watch, synced and past data updated on the fitbit app.  Looks like maybe it is fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes