Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data is one day off on Charge3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • Does anyone know about this?   
  • The sleep score and the hours slept are one day off for instance it will give you a sleep score for Wednesday and hours slept for Thursday. Or a sleep score for Thurs and corresponding hours slept for Friday, etc

It also never gives your info on your sleep score for Saturday on the graph because of this issue,  even though you can look back and see it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

The way fitbit works, the sleep and sleep score are recorded on the day that the person wakes up. 

If a wearer goes to sleep on Thursday night and wakes on Friday, the sleep score will be displayed on Friday. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand that the sleep score is recorded on the day that you wake up and I have no problem with that.

The issue is that it has just started recording hours that you sleep on a recently new graph and it records hours from the day before in other words if your sleep scores on Friday your hours recorded on the graph are on Thursday and this screws everything up and makes it so it won't show you a sleep score on Saturday.

These two items need to be in sync in order for the new graphs to be correct.

Right now they are not very useful to me, I'm surprised that nobody else seems to have noticed this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@gzvdnk1 I think this is what you're talking about. 

20220807_111847.jpg

Those are two of my sleep charts for last night. I certainly hope that it will be fixed in an update to the app.

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

This is happening for me as well (Inspire 2). In the weekly chart for sleep score the last day always appears blank. When I compare to the data below it seems that each day is shifted the the left and the first day is the value that is actually missing

Screenshot_20220807-181808.png

Screenshot_20220807-181748.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yup. Charge 3 also? Maybe it works correctly on other models so nobody is noticing this.  Hopefully somebody at Fitbit is aware of this and working on it.  I have sleep apnea so I use this stuff. Yes the last day of the week sleep score never shows up in the graph. Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yup. Charge 3 also? Maybe it works correctly on other models so nobody is noticing this.  Hopefully somebody at Fitbit is aware of this and working on it.  I have sleep apnea so I use this stuff. Yes the last day of the week sleep score never shows up in the graph.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@gzvdnk1 this is an issue with the Android app. It is not related to which device you are using. You said that you have a Charge 3, right? @Symphonic_Ion has an Inspire 2 and I am using a Sense currently. We all need to be on the lookout for an update to the Fitbit app to fix this. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here - since the new charts update. The sleep score data is missing for every single Saturday going back, and the chart is off by one day. Inspire 2. 

I didn't post sooner because there are so many other problems with the update, but was about to ask. I hope this gets fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes