Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracking -subtracting my wake minutes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am linked to Virgin Pulse to track my sleep hours. Virgin Pulse is tracking when I go to bed and when I wake. Is there any way to stop fitbit from subtracting my wake minutes?
This is frustrating because I'm imissing out on points which equal dollars. My body hardly ever sleeps 7 hours when you subtract my wake minutes, even if I stay in bed longer. 7 hours is the minimum for Virgin Pulse because it is tracking in bed time.
I hope you can help me.

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Sleepwaker , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message.

At this time there is no way to register and substract your awake time from the sleep record. 

We're constantly striving to improve Google and Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community (community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/features). 

If a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their suggestion and add your comments. 

Thanks for your feedback and for participating in our community!

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Sleepwaker , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message.

At this time there is no way to register and substract your awake time from the sleep record. 

We're constantly striving to improve Google and Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community (community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/features). 

If a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their suggestion and add your comments. 

Thanks for your feedback and for participating in our community!

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes