Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step and floor count did not reset at midnight

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

This morning when I got up I saw that the step count and floor count did not reset at midnight,

I see that this was an issue last year. Was this solved or is it still occuring with the Charge 2?

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@AlfredPuth Welcome! It's nice to have you on board! Sorry to hear that your tracker didn't reset at midnight. Try restarting your device. This won't remove the incorrect steps but should help it reset the following midnight. 

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@AlfredPuth Welcome! It's nice to have you on board! Sorry to hear that your tracker didn't reset at midnight. Try restarting your device. This won't remove the incorrect steps but should help it reset the following midnight. 

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I followed the restart process for my Charge 2 device and after midnight the steps and floor count has reset to 0 as expected.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. I tried what you suggested 3 times and nothing changed.  Please help 

Best Answer
0 Votes