Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps not counting, scroll slow and time not updating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have read several items on this forum and have restarted, logged out of the account and resynced the Charge 2 Fitbit.

Whilst I can update the time when I resync it does not keep the time once disconnected, despite fully charge.

The scroll between views is also slow, but not as bad as not counting steps.

Any other suggestions would be welcome

Many thanks

Fin

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@Finmcd Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! Sorry to hear about your issues with your Charge 2 and thank you for troubleshooting this. Try cleaning the contacts then charge it by plugging it for a couple of hours directly to your computer's usb port (try different ports) or use an UL listed usb wall adapter. After this restart your device again and see how it behaves.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Alvaro for your response. I have cleaned the contacts and plugged in to charge then restarted my Fitbit. Unfortunately it still does not count steps despite being fully charged 😞

Best Answer

@Finmcd thank you for following my suggestions. At this point it would be better if our Support team can review your issue so they can further assist you. You will get an email from them.

Keep me posted!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have exactly the same problem. What was the outcome? Have you managed to resolve the problem and how? 

Best Answer

@Willem12 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! Sorry to hear about your issues with your Charge 2. Have you tried the suggestions in my previous posts? Please let me know how your tracker reacted to them.

I look forward to your reply!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi again

I since have been lucky enough for Christmas to receive another Fitbit (Charge 3) as my other one never seemed to be able to work.

However my new fitbit does not want to turn on, despite being logged into a wall plug and computer USB and pressing the button for 8 seconds, the smiley face eventually appears and when disconnected it does not turn on.

I reconnect to the computer USB it does not take the full 8 seconds before the smiley appears but it still does not turn on....

Best Answer
0 Votes