Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps tracking but then disappearing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had my new Charge 3 for a couple of weeks and it has started doing something very strange. For example yesterday it recording 9500 steps during the day and then in the evening it all of a sudden went back to only 500 steps. Today I did my normal morning walk and it recorded 4000 steps and then after 30 minutes went back to 326 steps. I restarted it and it showed the 4000 steps, it synced with the app and showed 4000 steps and as i looked at the app it went back to 326 steps.

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

I'm having this same issue. I almost hit my 10k after my lunch walk. When I synced to the app, it erased all my steps and data from before noon and took me down to 4k steps. This was very upsetting so I called support. Took awhile to reach them, but they claimed they are currently working on an update to fix this issue. Support couldn't give me a time frame, but said we could expect to see this error occur for the next few days until things are fixed on their end.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I called again this morning and got the same answer..... they are aware of the issue and working on it.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is happening to me right now. I just got off the treadmill and I was at 6700 steps. Went to sync and it dropped down to 1800. I’ve tried reinstalling deleting turning off Bluetooth charging everything and nothing works is there a new problem because all these other posts are from last year?

--------------------------------

Did you ever get. Resolution to this problem? I am having it now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes