Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stress management feature for Charge 4

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I upgraded to a Charge 4 based on a few features advertised. One was a stress management feature. I received the latest firmware upgrade several days ago and now see the SpO2. I cannot find the stress management feature anywhere. It's not on my pc app, phone app, or actual charge 4 device .Can someone please tell me where it is or where it should be located? Will it be a separate tile (if so, where) or will it be in the "health metrics"? I'm a fairly patient person and have had various Fitbits over 5 years so I know the updates take time. 

I also don't see anything on my skin temperature graph yet (it's been more than 3 nights) but that's for another day 😞  Thanks in advance.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@JEM-1   Fitbit is in the process of rolling out the Stress Management feature.  I haven't received it, either.  This article from Wareable shows what it will look like.  I don't know if the tile will appear or if you need to look for it in the Edit option.  When I get it, I will update this response.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

@JEM-1   Fitbit is in the process of rolling out the Stress Management feature.  I haven't received it, either.  This article from Wareable shows what it will look like.  I don't know if the tile will appear or if you need to look for it in the Edit option.  When I get it, I will update this response.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Great article @LZeeW. At least now I'll know where to look for it. Thanks so much.

Best Answer

Thank you. The stress tile is the only reason I upgraded from the Charge 3 to the Charge 4. 

Best Answer

Anybody received this yet? 🙂 

Best Answer

I haven't seen it on my Fitbit yet. I haven't seen any posts about it being available yet either. It's one of the reasons I upgraded so I'm pretty disappointed.

Best Answer

Hi everyone. It's good to see you around the forums. @LZeeW Thanks for your great help!

Thanks for sharing your interest in the stress management feature. As our friend mentioned, Fitbit is in the process of rolling out this feature and you can expect to see it within your Fitbit app in the next few weeks. In the meantime, I'd recommend checking this help article which explains more about the stress management tile and the information displayed there. Your patience is truly appreciated and we'll work hard so you can take advantage of this feature soon.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Doubt we will see it before the release of the Luxe. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I actually have it on my Charge 4

Best Answer

I'm also in Japan but still unfortunately yet to show the stress management tile for my Charge 4.

It's definitely been over two weeks at this point. 🤔

Very strange....

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Giampi71   When you got the tile, did it appear on your Today screen one day?  Or was it in your Additional Stats and you had to add it to the screen?

@SaSaSushi   Fitbit announced this almost a month ago, but it is being rolled out to four devices: The Versa 2 & 3, Charge 4 and Inspire 2.  I'm not surprised at all that users new still waiting.  I am one of them.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LZeeW it appeared in the dashboard by itself.

Best Answer

Please show me your screen that has this fearure

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer

That ‘s terrific. I don’t know how it will be on charge 4 🤣🤣

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi LZeeW

I would like the response too. I am a new user and I would appreciate this info! Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a charge 4 and still don’t have the stress management tile either. My iOS and charge are both updated to the most recent software. My husband who has a charge 4, and an older phone, has had the stress management tile for weeks. Frustrating. 

Best Answer

Same here. I had an update for my Charge 4. Hubby had an update for his at least 3 days later. His app now has the Stress Management tile (and has for at least a week), and I'm still waiting. Very frustrating.

Best Answer

I was on the fence whether to pay for Fitbit Premium when my 3-month trial ends tomorrow but I went ahead and canceled it today.

I use a lot of health tracking devices and am quite accustomed to software rollouts. This is not normal. It's been over one month now and I'm still not showing the stress management tile.

Best Answer

@SaSaSushi   Premium isn't required for the Stress Management feature, but you get more details as a Premium member.  You should base your continued use based on your opinion of the Premium features only.  Fitbit does say that that these rollouts aren't based on geography or any other preference.  I'm still waiting.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer