Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stress management feature for Charge 4

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I upgraded to a Charge 4 based on a few features advertised. One was a stress management feature. I received the latest firmware upgrade several days ago and now see the SpO2. I cannot find the stress management feature anywhere. It's not on my pc app, phone app, or actual charge 4 device .Can someone please tell me where it is or where it should be located? Will it be a separate tile (if so, where) or will it be in the "health metrics"? I'm a fairly patient person and have had various Fitbits over 5 years so I know the updates take time. 

I also don't see anything on my skin temperature graph yet (it's been more than 3 nights) but that's for another day 😞  Thanks in advance.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

Mine finally appeared today.  I opened my app and it was below my Today stats.  You can't miss it.  If you are still waiting, be patient.  

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LZeeW  Thanks for your reply. I see in your latest post that the Stress Management app showed up for you at last. That's good to hear. I'm still waiting for it over here. 

I was aware that it is not a Premium feature. My decision to not sign up for Premium when my trial ran out was mostly questionable value for me of the premium features but partly in protest for the ridiculously slow rollout. I will post an update when it finally appears for me. 

Best Answer

I got mine today too. Except when you click on the plus sign it takes you to a policy page, I currently can not click 'I agree'. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LomLin Please scroll down until the end of the page and then, if you agree, click agree.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Scroll down like you read the whole thing . Then you can click agree

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

The stress Management finally appeared in my app last night. I hope it shows up for anyone else still waiting soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20210603-175011.png

Here is a screenshot, the 'I agree' is greyed out, I cannot click on it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

have you tried scrolling above that line in the middle? it'll show more of the disclosure, and then the I agree will be clickable. or at least that is how it was for me. 

Best Answer

Unfortunately it doesn't work. There is no scrolling.

Thank you, what a dumba** I am, I was scrolling from the bottom not from the line! LOL, yay that worked!

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had the tile for a while, but many weeks of no score on charge 4. I get sleep stats every night and all the health metrics, but zero score for stress management. Not sure what the issue is. So, just because you get the tile, doesn't mean it will work!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shnad It took several weeks for mine to start working after I got the tile. I'm not sure if it was collecting data or what. Hang in there. I restarted my Charge4 a few times. Not sure if that helped, but I figure when in doubt ....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Interesting, I will give that a try. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the stress management tile on my fitbit 4 but I cannot press the I agree button to get it to work?! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@madpandamoo87 scroll slowly to the bottom of the terms, the button will light up allowing you to press and Agree.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have it on my Charge 4, too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes