Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for most comparable device to Charge 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I figured it was time to upgrade my reliable Charge 2, so I figured a Charge 6 would be at least somewhat comparable with the Charge 2, but after less than 15 minutes with the device, I'll be returning it. The interface is too clunky and apparently the Charge devices no longer have an altimeter. Any suggestions for a simple device (Fitbit or not) that has approximately the same basic features as a Charge 2?

I'm mainly looking for:

sleeping tracking that is at least on par with the Charge 2

altimeter / floor / stair tracking

Clock display that lets me see the hour and minute on the same line

ability to reorder exercises

screen size approximately the same size as the Charge 2- the size of the Charge 2 was my favorite part

heart rate monitor that's approximately the same quality as the Charge 2

move alerts once an hour or so

I don't really care about notifications or integration with Google Wallet or anything like that.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @nejoo and welcome to the Community.  Fitbit has two tracker models, the Charge 6 and the Inspire 3.  Neither model has an altimeter, if that is a deal breaker for you.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the community forums @nejoo 

Thank you for taking the time to share the inquiry regarding your expectations about the trackers.

As indicated by @LZeeW, if you are looking for simple devices, the Inspire 3 and Charge 6 don't have altimeter, but you can compare features between both:

Compare products

Even if it is no a tracker, I'd invite you to see the features that Versa 4 includes. 

Thanks @LZeeW for helping.

Best Answer
0 Votes