Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync with weight watchers mobile app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do you sync with Weight Watchers app to transfer acitivity?

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

Here is an article to help you set it up

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1570/?q=weight+watchers&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Needs to be done on Computer. I see no way to add it on the phone

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to WW subscribers home page, log in. Go to profile icon in top right corner and click SETTINGS.

Then click ACTIVITY tab.

Then click CONNECT TO A DEVICE OR APP.

Then select FITBIT and continue.

Then log in to FitBit with your account credentials.

You should be done.

You can also Google "10 Easy Steps to Syncing your Fitbit with the Weight Watchers App"

Best Answer

The steps on my FitBit are never the same as they are on my Weight Watchers... The FitBit is always higher. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

On the Fitbit app, choose All Day Sync.  That worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This isn't working for me. I go to the WW online site, go to Settings, add a device, select Fitbit, select which Fitbit data I am willing to sync with WW, click ALLOW, and it takes me back to the Weight Watchers settings page where it says "no device connected".

Best Answer
0 Votes

@PiperG Then you need to contact WW its on their end not Fitbits

Wendy | California
Ionic, One, Charge 2, Surge, Blaze, Alta HR, and Aria | Windows 10 | Android Moto G4
Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.
Best Answer

I have an LG G5.  I am not sure it is the same for all devices.

From the WW mobile app go to settings, then activity settings, then activity sync (you will need to wait as it takes a minute), then device, then fitbit (again you have to wait a minute), you will then be prompted to log in to fitbit, select which items you want to sync by clicking on the box, then you will be prompted to sign into WW, click launch app, it should then hopefully be synced!

Best Answer
Thank you!!! It worked!!! 😉

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I connected the fitbit to the ww app but when I get to the "all-day sync" part in the fitbit app, I get the message "Bluetoothe Pairing Failed. Call Notifications and All-Day Sync are disable for now".  I made sure it was on wifi and bluetooth was enabled on the phone.  What is wrong?  Do you think uninstalling and reinstalling the app would help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you sync Change 3 with WW app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you followed the steps (above) that awkwardpony listed to get the two apps to talk to each other?

If you have, just open the WW app, click on the activity tab at the top, scroll to the bottom and tap "Sync with your Fitbit app".

Best Answer

PiperG, I’m having the same trouble you posted earlier: following the steps but still end up back at “no device connected” after logging in and “allowing” WW access.  What did you do differently to get the. To talk?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Geez...I'm sorry, I don't remember. But, it has been working seamlessly for the last year!

Best Answer
0 Votes