Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third-party clip for the Charge 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my beloved One has just died, and I am looking for a replacement. I don't do wristbands. Has anyone found a third-party clip for the Charge 3 (or 2)?

I've only found this little pouch, which still looks quite bulky. I'd really like a silicone one like the One had, or something similar. https://www.amazon.co.uk/holder-fitbit-fitness-tracker-wristband/dp/B01MA1WNOU 

**I know the HR won't work, but I don't plan to use that anyway. I'm also aware that the step count may be different, although from reading the forums it sounds like it's more accurate anywhere but the wrist, whatever the moderators may say.**

Thanks!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
66 REPLIES 66

That Was huge bummer for my and my hubby. His died first. I knew mine was not far behind...and within two months it did an update and flat out died.....I have been using an Alta HR which is fine, no stairs tracking. but understand it is also probably not going to last like the  One....I don’t see it in the store anymore......

Best Answer

Marre FitBit That was a nonresponsive answer and did not at all answer the question you were asked.  How can you label it the "Best Answer."  Unacceptable

Best Answer

For my Fitbit charge 3

B9B592F8-9FC7-4978-961A-332E6B28257F.jpeg

857E24D0-DAA0-4714-BE35-677F2F244060.jpeg

I purchased a B-great wrist strap from Amazon  also ankle strap from Moko   they both work great.  Snaps tight so doesn't fall off. 

Best Answer

What was the strap called? It would be great for me when jm at work as long as its long in length. I have thick ankles so it needs to fit. I tried the said clip but couldn't get the fitbit 3 to get in it unfortunately and was worried about breaking the clips for the watch strap when trying to get it in. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is a clip offered on Amazon. It's the EEweca clip holder for Fitbit Charge 3/4 Silicone case accessory. I've been using it for about three months and haven't had any issues. 

Best Answer

I'm a nurse and love using my fitbit charge 3. But I can't put it in my pocket because I could lose it while taking care of people, and I need it to check the time and take a pulse. 

A clip to put it on my uniform or a necklace would make my life so much better. I've lost a few nurse watches to so I really need this.

Btw I will check he tip for the 3rd party Charge 3 connector lug.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup...  "upgrades" always decrease usability and function and Fitbit is 100% worse everytime they try to "improve"...   I don't need to track sleep; I don't want or need heart rate (I can count my pulse all by my own self!!)  
and I truly miss my Fitbit One (even after at two years with the not so Inspire[d]

Best Answer