Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time in Heart Rate Zone not showing in Exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What’s up with the heart rate tracking no longer shows up in the Exercise tracker? It was working until last Sunday and hasn’t worked since. 

*I have new Fitbit app update

*I have an Iphone 8 

*changed HR in Settings from on to off to on again

*rebooted

what else to do?

Fitbit already replaced my Charge 3 device a couple months ago when I had black screen.

Best Answer
88 REPLIES 88
My charge 4 issue was fixed by last release.

Sent from mobile
Could be garbled
Ellis
Best Answer
0 Votes
I'll try and see if mine will work.Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9+.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sometime in mid-October, heart rate issues.   Tracks my heart rate fine, but under heart rate, the chart with historical resting heart rate is gone.  Under exercise, the heart rate zones is gone (says "Not enough heart rate data available") on hikes that I started and stopped using the app.   And then I got a "challenge" to "Get in Your Zone", but when I accept the challenge it says I need to upgrade to a device that supports heart rate zones.  Huh??   I have a Charge 3 and it has always supported heart rate zones.   Is fitbit taking capabilities away?????

Best Answer
0 Votes
My charge 4 does not work for those functions either. Originally did not work then worked about a month and now not. Smacks of sloppy software.

Sent from mobile
Could be garbled
Ellis
Best Answer
0 Votes
All fitbit offered was 20% off of a new device.  I only had my Versa for a little over a year.  I bought a Garmin watch instead.Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9+.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s July 2021 and I’m still having the same issue as 2 years ago, and I even switched from Android to iOS.  HR data will log with auto-detected exercises, but not with manually logged exercise sessions with GPS.  I’ve just gotten used to it.  I really don’t understand why the development team doesn’t look into this—there are sooooo many threads on the community forum complaining about this very issue!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Year before last I switched to a Garmin watch due to my fitbit losing the ability to detect heart rate after a year.  Fitbit only offered 20% off on a new device which i refused because they clearly have not fixed the issue on their watches. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9+.
Best Answer

Mine is showing 0 for all heart rate zones. It’s very annoying. I was working in my Fitbit charge 3 but I just bought a Fitbit Versa 3 and it is not working. I’ve been checking all the heart rate settings, I.e., turning them on and off, but nothing is making a difference. It does show that it is keeping track of my resting heart rate and real-time heart rate. It’s just not showing the heart rate zones like fat burning, cardio and peak. Would love to be able to get this fixed or I’m seriously thinking about returning it and getting an Apple Watch. 

Best Answer

I just got off the phone with the Fitbit technical support. He said to change my custom settings heart rate lower limit to 69. I then rebooted my watch, went back and checked and there was nothing. He then said I needed to wait a day to see if it works. He gave me a case number and told me to call back tomorrow if it’s still not working. It makes sense to me. The lower limit was previously set to 125. I did notice it but I didn’t want to change it until knowing what the upper and lower limits should be because I want a legitimate reading of my zones. I will come back here tomorrow and let you know if that worked. In the meantime, what should the upper and lower limit heart rate settings be?

Best Answer
0 Votes