Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time in Heart Rate Zone not showing in Exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What’s up with the heart rate tracking no longer shows up in the Exercise tracker? It was working until last Sunday and hasn’t worked since. 

*I have new Fitbit app update

*I have an Iphone 8 

*changed HR in Settings from on to off to on again

*rebooted

what else to do?

Fitbit already replaced my Charge 3 device a couple months ago when I had black screen.

Best Answer
88 REPLIES 88

The last time heart rate was tracked during exercise was on Monday July 29 2019.  Screen shot attached. 

Since then I can no longer see heart rate zones. Second screen shot is attached.

No heart rate zone data. Aug 2.No heart rate zone data. Aug 2.

Heart rate zone data From July 29Heart rate zone data From July 29

Best Answer

I am facing the exact same issue with Charge 3 since last Sunday. The issue with heart rate tracking is only with regards to exercise. Please let me know if your issue gets resolved.

Best Answer

Not resolved. Fitbit hasn’t responded to me. This glitch is so annoying. Second issue with Charge 3 in short few months. think I’ll contact customer support. 

I checked fitbit.com and heart rate not showing up in Exercise section there either. Annoyed 

Best Answer

Same exact issue!! Let us know if there is a solution. 

Best Answer

Has this issue been resolved? My HR stopped showing recently and it’s so annoying! How to fix it? Please somebody help?! 😫

Best Answer

So glad to see it’s not just me! It’s been driving me mad!!! 

I have the alta HR and same issue. I’m wondering if it’s a bug with the app?

Best Answer

Same issue here. But, it looks like it works fine when an activity is auto-detected?

Would be nice if it works again like it used to...

Best Answer

Dear mod:

I have done the following:

made sure my app is up to date

restarted my phone

reset my Fitbit 

please fix this bug. 

Please vote for all the submissions on this topic so it comes to the attention of the moderators. 

Best Answer

This is an essential feature, it stopped working on my Charge 2 and also on my Charge 3 - Fitbit, this needs to come back - will you answer us please? E.g. when exporting an activity to Strava, the heart beat is essential to see relative effort and other details of the run. 

Best Answer

I also have the Charge 3, and my HR/Activity stopped working this morning.  Super annoying.  Fitbit needs to stop ruining my day, lol all that time on the dreadmill and no data to show for it 🙂

Best Answer

I am having this same problem.

I called Fitbit and they told me that others had reported this problem as well, and that they'd "keep me updated", which I understood as 'don't hold your breath'.

Like the others, mine used to display heart rate for tracked exercise, but no longer does.
Like the others, mine has continued to display heart rate for auto-recognized exercise.

I have a Charge 3, running version 28.20001.49.45

I believe I'm running Fitbit mobile app 3.0 (844)
My mobile device is iPhone SE NP7X2LL/A

Best Answer
This just started happening to me too!!! What’s going on? This is literally what I look for after my run. I’m annoyed
Best Answer

No kidding! 

In May, I was experiencing white lines across my tracker then it just died.  Fitbit replaced it after me contacting them thru the chat.

”Crickets” from them this go around with this heart rate/exercise  glitch.

Zinemone,

I have opposite... stopped including heart rate info for all auto-detect exercises, including swimming.  Did include it when I manually entered my swim.  

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

I have a Fitbit blaze hr and this is happening to me as well! I haven’t tried auto exercises to see if it still tracks but I know it no longer does for when you’re having it track you manually. It’s very disappointing! 

Best Answer

I have the exact same issue with my Charge 3 and the FitBit app on my iPhone X.  This was the most important issue I tracked during my fast-walk sessions, but I can no longer find the information.  Would love to know why this was changed.

Best Answer

Yes heart rate is being logged when exercise is automatically detected. Still not working when gps exercise tracker is used. 

I first saw this bug 2-3 weeks ago. 

Best Answer

Happy days, the issue has been fixed with the new update (version 22.58.0). 

Thank you Fitbit Team! 😁

Best Answer

Kenzia, 

And Fitbit Mod,

could this be my issue? My latest App version is 3.3.1. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You must have an Android version. I got an update 2 days ago on my iPhone. I am now on version 3.3.1 yet my last two days of exercising still has the same heart rate not showing problem. 

Hoping this gets corrected very soon. 

Keep voting for submission on this site so they k ow it is still a problem for Apple users. 

Thanks community. 

Best Answer