Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time in heart rate zones don't match

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just had my first run with my new Charge 3. The "time in heart rate zones" shows zero for all categories (peak, cardio, fat burn).  Also in the Exercise section, the heart rate shows a max of 79 bpm however in the Heart rate section it shows the time in heart rate zones at 37 minutes and at 170 bpm.  I don't know why these should be different?

Hope someone can help.  I have just moved back to Fitbit from Haiwei because I thought it would be more accurate.  I really want to love my Charge 3!  But heart rate is very important to me. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @FitKatBit!

Thanks for your reply and for sharing what helped you out to resolve this inconvenience. Okay, that's good, note that if you ever user any other apps to track or log your activities, not all information may show on your account depending on the third party you use different details will show.

I'm glad to hear you're loving Charge 3, I'd say is one of the best trackers Fitbit has had. Regarding the experience that you're having with inaccuracy on distance when you aren't using GPS. I'd like you to check that your step count is being accurately tracked and also I'd suggest you to check on your stride length settings, if you set personal information here, your tracked information should be more accurate. 

Let me know if you need further help! 

Selma | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @FitKatBit! Welcome to the community forums! 

That sounds strange, information should match on every tab on your account. I'd like to investigate more on this, for that I'd like you to provide me with some more information. 

- Since when did you started to notice this difference on your information? 

- How are you tracking your activities (SmartTrack, with the Fitbit app , manually logging activities, through a third party integration app) ?

- Could you provide some screenshots of the differences that you're seeing? 

Look forward to your response!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to me. I deleted all the info from the Fitbit  app that I could (exercises) and deleted the charge from the app (maybe overkill) and then started from scratch. The data from recent runs matches. To answer your question, I don’t use any other third party apps to record exercise, just synchronise the tracker to the Fitbit app.

I have got used to the Charge 3 and am loving it. Only issue now is the distance in my runs isn’t as accurate if I don’t use the phone GPS. I run the same path every day and it vibrates at 5 k a little short if I don’t have my phone GPS on. This was an issue with my other tracker, so I will learn to put up with that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @FitKatBit!

Thanks for your reply and for sharing what helped you out to resolve this inconvenience. Okay, that's good, note that if you ever user any other apps to track or log your activities, not all information may show on your account depending on the third party you use different details will show.

I'm glad to hear you're loving Charge 3, I'd say is one of the best trackers Fitbit has had. Regarding the experience that you're having with inaccuracy on distance when you aren't using GPS. I'd like you to check that your step count is being accurately tracked and also I'd suggest you to check on your stride length settings, if you set personal information here, your tracked information should be more accurate. 

Let me know if you need further help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks so much, that’s really helpful. I didn’t know I could adjust my stride in the device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad to hear this was helpful for you @FitKatBit. You're welcome! 

If you have any questions, let me know! 

Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes