Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time on Charge 3 didn't change after changing time zones

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I changed time zones and my fitbit did not. Is there an easy fix?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Motorcross , thank you for your information. I assume that you have the time settings as automatic on your phone and your Fitbit account. 

Sometimes if you change the time zone and the settings are on automatic, the tracker does not recognize the changes. 

To set the time correctly again, please do the following:

On your phone:

• Please go to Settings> Date and Time. (may be named differently, depending on the operating system of the mobile phone)
  • Switch the automatic time to manual.
  • Turn your phone off and on again.
  • Try to sync your watch again.
  • If the time is set correctly again, you can reset your mobile phone to your desired setting.

If the time is still wrong after the synchronization, please do the following:

On your PC:

• Please open Chrome, or any internet browser (internet explorer, Firefox, etc)
  • Go to fitbit.com and log in with your password and email address.
  • Tap on Settings (gear top right)
  • Under Personal Settings> Time Zone, select any time zone.
  • Save the changes. (Press send)
  • Then please go to the Fitbit app on your mobile phone.
  • Click on "Your profile picture> Advanced settings"
  • Turn off the "Automatic time zone" and "Automatic location" options. The selected time zone should appear. Then select Berlin and your location again.
  • Turn your phone off and on again.
  • Try syncing your Versa again.
  • The time should be displayed correctly on the clock again.
    If your tracker time is an hour out of date and it doesn't automatically adjust to daylight saving time, use the steps above to make sure you are in the correct time zone. The daylight saving time settings are automatically configured by selecting the time zone.

Please let me know what it looks like then

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just set up my fitbit and the time off by one hour

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cmd1966 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message. 

Please make sure that on the settings in the app and the settings on the phone that the location and time zone options are set to manual and not automatic.

Then sync your Charge again. 

See you around

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes