Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track my charge 3 location

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A few months ago I lost my charge 3 fitbit. Not sure where I have re traced my steps. The last time I hade it was for a hospital appointment. Tock it off for my MIR scan. I thought it was in my bag. But am seeing activity (i.e. steps) but the battery levels haven't changed and not resynced. So unsure if it's lost and someone else is using it. But would I be able to see their step count if it's not syncing to the app? 

Is there a way to know where it is, if I locate it I may have a chance to get it back or at least retrace my steps around an area where last known. Really gutted has been great to use was gift from wife.

I have screen grabs where the battery level is always at 8% that's not change from what I see in my app, but can see steps counts.

Any ideas on what to do next to help locate it or at least help sent a message out to return it.

Regards, Neil

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @iamneil  sorry, but there is no way to find your Charge 3 after all these months. If you had lost it before the battery died, you might have been able to find it. Just because the battery still shows power on the app doesn't mean it has any power. As long as you see the Fitbit on the app, it's still attached to your account, so no one else is using it. I'm sorry this happened to you, but unless you find it around the house or in the car, it's more than likely gone. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @iamneil  sorry, but there is no way to find your Charge 3 after all these months. If you had lost it before the battery died, you might have been able to find it. Just because the battery still shows power on the app doesn't mean it has any power. As long as you see the Fitbit on the app, it's still attached to your account, so no one else is using it. I'm sorry this happened to you, but unless you find it around the house or in the car, it's more than likely gone. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your reply,

It's really weird that it can view steps and activity while I don't have it
on me.

The battery is showing Low and has not changed. But I get badges and data
to tell me I've reached my goal etc.

I'm not able to sync it and no sleep tracker data. Just completely baffled
how this could still show activity on my mobile app.

I agree, and have come to the realisation it's gone. But if it's still
collecting activity data, I wasn't sure if it possible to see where that
activity is coming from.

Thank you for your response.
Neil
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes