Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker not found at the moment to sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For some reason my fitbit has not been syncing all day. Which is weird because it was working perfectly this morning and now when I try to sync it it tells me that my 'tracker is not found'. Which is also weird because I've had my fitbit for over 6 months now and I've never seen that before. I've tried restarting my phone, logging in and out of my account on the app, I've tried turning off and on my BT. Can someone help me??

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Hey, so I ended up having to delete my fitbit from my account and then add it back on. It is now syncing just like normal for me.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43
Hi Nik. I am going through the exact same thing for the last couple of days....very frustrating when in challenges with friends.....
Best Answer
Go to your settings and click Bluetooth and see if it is connected.
Best Answer

My Charge won't auto sync sleep since the latest update to Windows 10. However, if I try to manually enter a sleep it tells me a sleep is already logged for that time.

Best Answer
Hey, so I ended up having to delete my fitbit from my account and then add it back on. It is now syncing just like normal for me.
Best Answer
Glad to hear. Good luck in the future.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Removing the Fitbit Charge from my account, then adding it back in fixed it for me. On day one it just showed from Midnight until I arose but by day two it showed the entire sleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue.  did you lose your steps?

Best Answer

No. I didn't lose any data at all. I have deleted and added devices in the past (a faulty Fitbit replaced) and I have never lost any data. If you are swapping devices you have to sync the old one before removing from account.

Best Answer
Mine is say not found too. How do I delete from my account and add again?
Best Answer
0 Votes

It worked.  Thanks

@NikIce wrote:

Best Answer
0 Votes
I deleted my fitbit as I am having "no tracker found" when I try to sync. I have tried to add the fitbit hr device but it is asking for a pin number which I don't have
Best Answer
0 Votes
The pin number should show up on your fitbit device when you are trying to sync it with your account again. It took me a couple trys syncing it but I eventually got it.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah it does come up but no matter what I doI can't get the device to actually pair up. It says it's paired but I can't get the phone to recognise the fitbit. It keeps saying try again try restarting Bluetooth..and so it goes but in Bluetooth the device is paired

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5
Best Answer
Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Will I lose all of my data

Best Answer
0 Votes
You shouldn’t. I have a S7 and I didn’t loose mine.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

yes this is ridiculous with this model!!!   Mine is now saying tracker can not be found and I have no clue how to remove itfrom account and re add   am so losing faith in this tracker

Best Answer
You will have to uninstalling the app and reinstall it.  Also, if you have the app on your computer and on your mobile device, it will only recognize one so you have to disconnect from whichever one you are not using at the time.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I called fitbit help after spending 2 days and countless hours on it. they ended up sending me a new one as mine was in the warranty period. I did figure out after that to get the fitbit removed from your Bluetooth in the phone the fitbit has to be out of range from the phone itself. I still can't add it again though. If you're trying to get rid of it from the dashboard of the fitbit go to device's in the dashboard then click on the device itself and it should come up delete etc. Then you need to do the reset etc. Hope this helps

Best Answer