Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker not found at the moment to sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For some reason my fitbit has not been syncing all day. Which is weird because it was working perfectly this morning and now when I try to sync it it tells me that my 'tracker is not found'. Which is also weird because I've had my fitbit for over 6 months now and I've never seen that before. I've tried restarting my phone, logging in and out of my account on the app, I've tried turning off and on my BT. Can someone help me??

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

I have the problem of tracker not found then one wants to sync . I went into the forum and the advice was to uninstall and re - install fitbit which i did. After that the sync worked. Two days later i encountered the same problem , but the uninstall re-install did not work. On the forum someone mentioned that they unpaired and paired their fitbit and it worked again. I tried this, but now the fit bit will not pair with my cell phone. It stays on searching and that's all. Can anyone help. This is so frustrating. I have only had the surge for 4 months. Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Try restarting your phone and tuning Bluetooth off for a while then
reconnect.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've done that. Didnt help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not syncing for me also. It is too bad to add and remove Fitbit charge each time you want to sync. Also inorder add the Charge is taking longer time. It is a bad service now

Best Answer