Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trading in my fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have a Fitbit charge HR and it is in perfect condition! I want the Fitbit Alta. Since the charge HR costs more money can I trade in my Fitbit that is in amazing condition for a new Fitbit Alta??
Best Answer
36 REPLIES 36

Still look? I have an Alta and really want a charge hr or charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have a great condition Alta but want a charge 2. Anyone want to trade a charge 2?

Moderator edit: word choice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Send me a private email and we can see what we can work out.

thabks

kim

Moderator edit: removed personal information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
how much would u pay for it?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
how much would u pay for it?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am the same. I have bought nearly every Fitbit made, and I think there should be some sort of loyalty benefit to upgrading.

Best Answer

Agreed. I'm trading up and that will be my third Fitbit.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I would go to Best Buy to trade it in. Use the money you get to buy the Fitbit you want. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, I am seeing this--I know a year late. But I have a Charge 2 and am looking for an Alta; I would gladly trade. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So with no trade-in incentives, y’all tell me again why I shouldn’t just switch to the Apple Watch and be done with it?  Current Blaze owner . . . 😨

Best Answer

I agree...all my friends are switching to Apple watches... trade In program would be great...especially to hold on to customers...at this rate, the amount if

$$ I’ve spent on Fitbit products that are collecting dust I’d already have a really nice Apple product...

Best Answer

I just bought the Alta to replace my Flex2 that "died"--I used it for sleeping and alarm to wake me  up!  T The Alta is perfect for that...during day I use the Charge 2 and/or Blaze; Blaze during workouts and Charge 2 rest of the day.  Yes, I would also like the upgrades.  The Alta is perfect as a watch tracker; not waterproof as upgrades.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does Fitbit have a trade in program

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @rstansbury148

There is no trade in program.

What's going on?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I agree I wish they had a trade in!! I have 3 and don’t know what to do with it

Best Answer

i had 3 too but gave my charge 2  to my daughter and blaze to my husband with new black link band all because i asked santa for charge 3 and versa which do not work same time in my account with new technology i wish i knew this on november  i have the alta i wear for sleep and charge 3; returned versa  my advice use watches until better compatibility watches come out  fitbit is working on it i'm sure!  

Best Answer
0 Votes