Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating the old ones

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been having a lot of trouble updating lately with various older models since leaving the computer and dongle a few months back.  They'll sync and pair, whereupon it tells me it needs an update, then goes through the process and even tells me it was completed, but when I go to the tracker page the update box is lit up, whereupon I can do the same thing again, but it never actually updates and settles on that no matter the number of attempts.  Anyway, anyone else around here seen this?  Fitbit says that they can't see ANY trackers on my account, even if my iphone says I have six, and have been waiting on answer as to why for awhile now. thx, jim 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@FitbitUser1205 , Nice to see you around. 
Thank you for taking the time to contact Support. 

There could be many reasons why our team cannot find your devices. 
The most common one are:

There is a typo on the email address (Fitbit Account) given to our team. (Eg. Exaple@example.com instead of Example@example.com) 
The domain of the address is different (eg. example@gmail.com instead of example @googlemail.com or @gmail.de, etc)

To verify your Fitbit account tap on your profile picture in the Fitbit App >Account settings >Change email address. There you'll see the account that you are logged on.  
Make sure that you provide the Email to Support. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes