Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to upgrade my Charge 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Thinking of upgrading to versa 2 or 3 but not sure if compatible with my Moto G 6.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome  to the Fitbit Community, @Shomacar. Thank you for sharing your Moto G 6 compatibility and for your your comment @Odyssey13.

The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones and tablets. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:

• Android OS 8.0 or higher 
  • See additional tips for Android phones and tablets.

I hope this information is useful for you. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Shomacar  the main thing is that it is the right Android version of at least an 8. I know three people with that phone and their Fitbits are doing fine, but they don't have the Charge 2.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome  to the Fitbit Community, @Shomacar. Thank you for sharing your Moto G 6 compatibility and for your your comment @Odyssey13.

The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones and tablets. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:

• Android OS 8.0 or higher 
  • See additional tips for Android phones and tablets.

I hope this information is useful for you. 

Best Answer
Thanks for reply. My OS is 9 so I think I’ll the Versa a try.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting us know that you'll  give the Versa a try @Shomacar

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
Thanks for helpful reply.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

You're very welcome @Shomacar.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Have a nice day!

Best Answer