Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Badges Not Keeping Up With Results

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Started tracking my newer, healthier lifestyle back in June and every 5 lbs my badge has showed up. Today I hit -45.1 lbs and I'm not getting any notice of a 45 lb badge...do they stop at 40? Do they go to 10 lb increments after 40 lbs are lost? I'm just confused as to why, hours later, no badge or notice has been received like every other time I crossed a 5 lb milestone. ???

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hi Weight loss badges are earned beyond 90kg / 198 pounds and likely more..

When desired it's possible to contact the fitbit support team, they can be contacted from the official contact page.

Those are my non official earned badges.. Cat Surprised

Badge earned by every 3kg weight loss increment.

Schermafdruk 2017-10-11 09.51.00.png

Best Answer

Thanks! I contacted via chat and we tried trouble shooting and didn't get anywhere so they kicked it on upstream for a solution. Appreciate the help!

Best Answer
Fab Heart

When desired, feel free to check out the Lifestyle Discussions Forums, to find friends, share recipies and much more.

Happy Fitbitting

Best Answer

I'm having exact same trouble. Been getting 5 lb badges, I got my 40 lb badge but it didn't give me a 45 lb badge. I called fitbit 2wks ago and was told my case would be escalated to higher tech support and nothing has happened. I have fitbit zip.

Best Answer

It's nice to see you at the Community @UnFitForNow, @SunsetRunner and @Myhushpuppy. Welcome! Robot LOL

I'm glad that your issue was resolved @UnFitForNow and @SunsetRunner, thank you for your help!

@Myhushpuppy, did you get any response after support told you that they were going to escalate your case?

See you around! Woman Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was, perhaps, premature at stating it was resolved. The chat experience was positive and I was told it was being kicked on up to be addressed but I've heard nothing about it to date and my 45 lb badge is still not showing up.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I called today and despite the fact it's been 3 wks they have no answers.
All they can tell me is it's been escalated to the other department which
they don't work with.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've still heard nothing from being "kicked on up" to have my issue resolved and still do not yet have my 45lb badge...and I'm about to hit 50...just not feeling the love from Fitbit at this point 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I called Fitbit again. They claimed it had already been escalated and nothing more he could do. But the next day I broke my plataeu and hit -45.2 and the badge came through. Not sure if they fixed it or I had to go over by .2 for it trigger. It's always been exact in the past. Hopefully the 50 lb will work. Try calling them again. Good luck.

Best Answer

Hi, I lost 12.5 lbs and have lost more than 10 lbs for a few weeks now. Why did I not earn the 10 lbs badge? Can someone help me out with that? Thanks! Sharon

Best Answer
0 Votes