Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Watchers, Fit Bit & Orange Theory

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I sync my weight watchers app with Fitbit to get Smart Points.  I also do Orange Theory, which I manually enter into my fitbit because I have found that the Fitbit auto recognize doesn't recognize this activity fully due to the combined tread, rowing & weights and the HR monitor that I wear at OTF (an OTF product) shows a significantly higher number of calories burned.  I would use the stopwatch feature on fitbit to record the time, but I have found I can't alter the calories burned, so I have to manually enter the exercise.

When I manually enter my OTF workout into Fitbit, it automatically syncs with Weight Watchers.  Great.  Except that it reads my steps walked and the exercise manually entered and gives me an obscence amount of Smartpoints...almost as if I'm getting double credit.

My Question(s):

A.  Am I doing something wrong with my settings?

B.  Is there a way to edit the calories burned on my fitbit autorecognized activity so I could just use the stopwatch feature?

This is somewhat of a long-winded question.  My apologies!

cinagy
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Its because you are recording the activity and then manually entering it. You do one or the other not both

you are entering it twice by doing so

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Its because you are recording the activity and then manually entering it. You do one or the other not both

you are entering it twice by doing so

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also find that the fitbit doesn't recognize the rowing or weight portion of Orange Theory, driving my stats down showing I'm not exercising enough days during the week, when I do this 3-4x per week. How do I get the fitbit to recognize the whole class?

Best Answer

The auto does not seem to recognize the work out.

Best Answer
0 Votes