Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is pairing your Charge HR?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

what does it mean to pair the tracker

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

When you go through the setup process for a fitbit the app establishes a bluetooth connection between the phone and the fitbit. This is what is meant by pairing. 

Are you having trouble setting up your fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where do I get the four sets of numbers on the setup

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having trouble with my tracker what does it mean

Best Answer
0 Votes

Need 4 digit code to pair

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is 4 digit number it wants to pair to. Where do I go d it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

When you get a prompt in the app to enter a 4 digit code, the code to use will be shown on the fitbit.

Best Answer

I want to link my Charge HR with my Weight Watchers apt

Best Answer
0 Votes

@cjmorris75 here's how you do that:

Connect your Fitbit account to a Weight Watchers account in the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom. When your Fitbit data syncs with Weight Watchers, it's automatically converted to Weight Watchers activity points. 

To connect your Fitbit account in the Weight Watchers app:

1. Tap the profile icon in the top right, then tap the gear icon.
  2. Tap Activity Settings.
  3. Tap Device. Note If you already have a device connected to your Weight Watchers account, tap Disconnect. Weight Watchers allows you to connect only one device to your account.
  4. Tap No devices connected > Fitbit.
  5. Tap Continue to connect your Fitbit account..

To connect your Fitbit account from a web browser: 

1. Log in to your Weight Watchers account and click the profile icon in the top right corner.
  2. Click Settings
  3. Scroll down to Activity and click Device.
  4. If you already have a device connected to your Weight Watchers account, click Disconnect. Weight Watchers allows you to connect only one device to your account.
  5. Click Fitbit to connect your Fitbit account. 
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone! Thanks for your continuous participation on this thread regarding what the pairing process means for your Fitbit devices.

Pairing is the process in which you set up your tracker and link it to your account. Is when you connect both and means it is ready to start syncing. Please check this helpful article for details on how to set up your tracker. You will get all the data about the pairing process including the 4 digit pin step.

You may be also referring to the linking process between your Fitbit account and third party apps. Please check this helpful article for more details on how to link both accounts. 

@SteveH Did a great job explaining all of this, so I wanted to thank him for the effort on helping everyone on this thread. Thanks for the great contribution as always.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is a 4 digit coge

Best Answer
0 Votes