Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best way to track real time stats on Android App during a workout?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm new to FitBit, apologies if this is super basic stuff.

I'm using the Fitbit Charge 2, and have the fitbit app for Android. When I'm in the gym I want to be able to see real time stats in the Fitbit App. Not just current heart rate (that works fine), but also the other stats, like total minutes in each zone, total calories, etc. It only updates whenever it syncs. Is there a way to get constant real time stats during a workout? (And I have All Day Sync turned on, and bluetooth connected)

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@LaraLBC wrote:

I'm new to FitBit, apologies if this is super basic stuff.

I'm using the Fitbit Charge 2, and have the fitbit app for Android. When I'm in the gym I want to be able to see real time stats in the Fitbit App. Not just current heart rate (that works fine), but also the other stats, like total minutes in each zone, total calories, etc. It only updates whenever it syncs. Is there a way to get constant real time stats during a workout? (And I have All Day Sync turned on, and bluetooth connected)

You get real time stats on your Charge 2 but they will only transfer to the phone when a sync takes place.

Best Answer
Thank you. Is there any way to increase the frequency of syncing?
Best Answer
0 Votes

No, I'm afraid not except for manually doing it any time you want.

Best Answer

Actually the app has the option for a real time live display, ok it does have second or two delay .this is not a sync but simply the tracker linked up and senting it's screen to the app .

Can I see real-time data in the Fitbit app?

Learn how to see live stats on your Fitbit dashboard

Best Answer

so is there a way to get live stats on a app from my watch. if so can you provide a link?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jamesmans please follow the link I put in the post above yours?

It explains how to see real time stats off the tracker?

No it does not give RTS of the current run. 

Best Answer
0 Votes