Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the minimum heart rate measured by my Charge 3?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What is the minimum heart rate measured?

I am wondering what is the lowest heart rate this device will measure? Looking at my sleeping heart rate from last night, the BPM seemed to bottom out at 42 on the graph but the lines looked horizontal, not spikes, and I am wondering if possibly my heart rate went lower but the device did not pick that up?

(FYI: I have a very low resting heart rate and have checked with my doctor, who says it is fine.)

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Keyf.

Thank you for your question.

The optical heart-rate sensor on your Fitbit Charge 3 detects a range of 30-220 bpm. This range applies during sleep; while you’re awake, the range is 40-220 bpm. For more information about how your device tracks your heart-rate please visit this article.

If you have any other question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Keyf   I also have a low resting heart rate and also see segments in my graph that appear level for a short period of time.  If you enlarge your sleeping heart rate graph and rotate it to landscape view, you can lightly press your phone screen and see the recorded heart rate over time.  It is recorded at one minute intervals.  I can understand why you would think something is wrong if this flat segment is at the very bottom of the graph.  (FYI: my lowest recorded sleeping heart rate is 37.)  So I know it works.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer