Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the P10 lite be compatible?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will the charge 2  be able to sync with Huawei p10 lite.... It's been out for 6 months now and still no update

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Hey @Robbiebawds, it is cool to see new members around! Robot Very Happy To be honest with you, we don't have an specific date for the Huawei P10 Lite to be compatible with Fitbit trackers, but I can urge you keep an eye on the Fitbit compatible devices official page, while our team works in order to do so. 

I will appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is actually not helpful at all. You expect your clients to buy old phones that are compatible with your products. You should instead work on you product's software. I also have recently received a huawei p10 lite as a gift, am I supposed to not use the phone and instead buy a phone that's not as good just to be able to use your tracker?

Best Answer

Yeah no.

This is not acceptable. Please sort this out ASAP.

Best Answer

This is just ridiculous.. Just had a huawei p10 lite and I know you keep saying look at compatible handsets but I Don't want another handset I want my fitbit altra hr to sync with my phone! Just awful.... Please fix this...

Best Answer

I too was given P10 lite for Christmas to improve my life alongside a Fitbit Alta Hr...... Driving me up the wall. Why won't it sync.... Come on techs get this fixed. 

Best Answer

I have been in communication with Huawei about this as well.

This is the latest from them:

Fitbit and Hisilicon (Bluetooth Chip in Huawei Lite Devices) has not previously done compatibility tests until now. These 2 companies are currently in the process of resolving the compatibility for future releases of the Huawei Lite models.
In conclusion, the current Huawei Lite models will not be compatible to Fitbit devices.

Best Answer
Just my luck. Looks like one or other of the devices will be going back
then!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh great.. Thanx fitbit.!  Looks like finding a compatible fitness tracker now... 

Best Answer

I have just bought the fitbit Iconic I am sending it back it doesn't pair with my Huawei P10 Lite which is also new. before I bought  the fit bit there was no reference to it not working with fit bit. I am really disappointed. not a good advertisment for fitfbit as I will now post my experience on face book.

Best Answer
I can't decide whether it's Fitbit or Huawei not playing ball. I have to
sync to my husbands older phone and then synch my Huawei to that.....
Really frustrating and appears neither company really bothered!!!!
Best Answer

That's that then. I will sell my Fitbit Alta and buy another brand. Simply a lack of support. Why ignore one of the biggest phone manufacturers in the world. 

Best Answer

It's still not compatible is there any more updates on when it will be  seriously thinking of changing my type of tracker if I can't use it for what I brought it for

@Robbiebawds wrote:

When will the charge 2  be able to sync with Huawei p10 lite.... It's been out for 6 months now and still no update

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer

Sorry about that, but I can not read this marketing babble. You have started your answer with “it is cool to see new members around!”. It would be cool, if Fitbit would inform people before buying, that this product is incompatible with the most of devices. It would be enough, if you write on the product boxes “Please check your phone on the list of compatible devices with the Fitbit App before buying.”

I bought Fitbit Charge 3 for my wife, as a birthday gift. I spent a lot of time, trying to link Fitbit Charge wit App. Now I know, that my whife’s device is not compatible with Fitbit App. Huawei P10 Lite is not listed between compatible and incompatible devices.

I can not give it back to the shop. This Huawei P10 Lite is also a new phone, which is more expensive, than Fitbit Charge 3. We are very disappointed.

Best Answer

I have the same problem and I am very upset.

Best Answer
0 Votes