Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the specific exercise I did on the new interface on Charge?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can’t locate where to find the specific exercise I did on the new interface.  Did they eliminate this feature 

Moderator edit: edited title to clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi and welcome to the community! It is nice to see you around, @Profmjb.

Thanks for posting this situation you have with the exercise app on your Charge.

I was able to confirm you contacted support and they were able to provide you with a solution, if you have any other questions or concerns, my best recommendation would be to contact them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem on my Charge 4. Why don’t you post the answer so others won’t have to go through the hassle of contacting you again 

Best Answer

they absolutely did not solve my problem when I called.  They acted like they were unaware.

Best Answer
0 Votes

frankly, I've been reviewing other trackers, that is how much I dislike the new interface.

Best Answer

Same here. I’m really disappointed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

On the phone, open your Fitbit App 

Tap Exercise Days

Screenshot_20240211_181453.jpg

 Then tap the arrows on top to choose the week you want to view. Note that days with exercises will be highlighted. You will also see a list of recorded exercises for the week. 

Screenshot_20240211_181526.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thx, but this is not as easy as the old system, where I could just scroll through the maps to find a route to compare. I would like to see the old interface as an option.
Best Answer
0 Votes