Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get a replacement band for my Charge?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know were I could get a replacement band for a fitbit charge

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

The bands on the Charge can't be replaced as the electronics are built into it. To replace the band you need to replace the whole fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When there's warranty the Fitbit Support Team can be contacted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @pompadour@SteveH, @SunsetRunner, great to see you! Smiley Happy

@pompadour Welcome to the Community! As @SteveH mentioned, the band of your Fitbit Charge can't be replaced since the band and the tracker itself it's only one piece. However the best option is what @SunsetRunner suggested, contact our Support Team so they can take a look in your warranty options and provide you with the best possible solution. You can reach them via email, chat or calling at (877) 623-4997 from Monday to Sunday, from 4am to 9pm (PT).

Let us know if you have more questions. Smiley Wink

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

Best Answer

The hardware is not permenantly built-in. The replacement does not come with instructions so you tube it. It will come with a srar drive to unscrew the screws in the four corners. Then use the blue triangle to pop out the actual fitbit, pay close attention to the youtube video so you don't mess up the internal pieces that click it in place. 

https://smile.amazon.com/I-SMILE-Original-Adjustable-Replacement-Wristband/dp/B00UOPHHYS/ref=mp_s_a_...

Best Answer
0 Votes