Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White horizontal lines on Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Horizontal lines have started appearing on my charge 3 for a few months now and I don’t know how to get rid of them.

I have tried rebooting and also holding down for 8 seconds to restart but with no luck.

I am unsure on what step to take next, anyone have any idea? 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Amina079. I'm sorry to hear that your Charge 3 shows horizontal lines and thank you for letting us know that you have tried rebooting your device. 

Please try the long restart:

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again. 

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

I have tried to restart it and I have changed the clock face. The lines are still there. I am not sure what to do next.

Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for following advised troubleshooting steps @Amina079

I went ahead and created a case on your behalf and a customer support representative will contact you soon.

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes