Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White lines on Fitbit Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit has a solid white line across the middle of the screen. This makes it so I can only use certain clock faces and I cannot get it to disappear.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

I have been having the same problem since August, only mine appear to be a linear shape of  loss in pixels. Mine recently developed two more lines as well. I have been in contact with FitBit and they have wanted me to do a “long restart”, which did not work. Any one else having this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve been having the same issue! Put it to charge and when i disconnected it, it had these white lines almost imposible to read. I’ve tried to rebooting several times and changing the clock face but nothing. If you find a solution please tell me! My fitbit only has 10 months!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@cole_lewis42 @julbug6 @Ckamego I hope you're doing well!

Let me help you with your Charge 3 screen not working as it should. @cole_lewis42 please restart your tracker by doing the following:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.
  4. Press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Disconnect your tracker from the charging cable.

@julbug6 @Ckamego you already have tickets with Support so please keep communicating with them to find a resolution to this issue.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this issue. I have tried your method and unfortunately it is still the same. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have the same issue and have tried all the fixes suggested. The number of similar incidents points toward a software issue as most started after the latest update. Are Fitbit looking to resolve the issue. A reply would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the same issue yesterday 12.11.2020. Contacted Fitbit support. They have now shipped a replacement. Weird thing - horizontal line disappeared all of a sudden. I was about to contact Fitbit about me maybe paying them back some for their efforts. Then I got a message from DHL about the delivery of the Charge 3 replacement. Thereafter the horizontal white line over the screen is back

Aria, Charge 5, and Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Android One) user.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok also contacted Fitbit and a replacement is winging it's way to me. I can't fault the customer service

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having same issue but cannot get in touch with Fitbit, are you in the UK? If so can you please share the contact details you used.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you raise a ticket with the support team?

Best Answer
0 Votes